Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thinking of You

After battling migraines for the past week, I decided to take advance of my migraine free day and make a card.  I also decided to try a new technique as well that my secret sister sent me painters tape to try.  The technique turned out pretty well.  It didn't turn out the first time since the inks were too dark and I stamped the image first.  After a few adjustments, it came out great the second time.  Once I was done creating the background with the painters tape, I stamped the moose and the "Thinking of You" sentiment.  Overall, I love how this card turned out and I can't wait to make more cards using this technique.  At first, I thought the tape was going to be too wide for what I wanted, but it turned out perfect.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment