Saturday, May 17, 2014

Suspended Butterfly Easel Card

After having a migraine all week, I decided to take advantage of a migraine free day since I haven't had very many of them lately.  Since I saw this easel card on Carolyn Lindenmayer's website while searching Pinterest and I decided that I had to case this beautiful card.  I thought this would make a great sympathy card.  It is never easy making a sympathy card, but this card seemed to fit the bill quite nicely.  I found out earlier today that my old roommate lost her grandmother.  It is never easy losing a loved one, but it is nice to know that you have people thinking about you during this difficult time.

The card didn't turned out perfect by any means since there were no directions, but I think it came out pretty good since I only had a picture to go by.  Now that I know all of the steps that I need to go through, next time will be a lot easier and everything will line up better.  Overall though, the card turned out great and I know that my old roommate will love it.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment