Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Chicks

Like all vacations, they have to come to an end sometime.  Today was my last day of Spring Break.  It will be nice to see the students tomorrow, but you always have that feeling that you could have used one more day to get a few more things done.  For the most part, I got about 90% of my to do list done, but there is always going to be something that didn't get finished.  My main goal was just to relax and spend some time in the craft room which I did.  Today, I spent some time in the craft room creating a few Easter things for my Secret Sister.  The card front and the baby chick candy holder turned out super cute.  Since I don't have any Easter stamps I have to get a bit creative with what I make this month for my Secret Sister and my two Secret Pals.  Good thing I have Pinterest to help me out or I don't know what I would do.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment