Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tag Topper Card & Hershey Eggs

Today, I was busy in my craft room before I went to see my handsome little nephew.  First, I made two Hershey Eggs.  The eggs I created by looking at a tutorial for a tea cup and the picture of the eggs.  They turned out exactly like the picture and I didn't have to buy the tutorial which made it even better.  I will be sending one to each of my Secret Pals for Easter.  Once those were finished, I created my mom's birthday's card.  Her card was created using the scalloped tag topper punch from Stampin UP.  I love how this card has to be untied to be opened.  I hope my mom enjoy opening her birthday card this year and reading the message inside.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Hershey Eggs

Tag Topper Card


No comments:

Post a Comment