Sunday, March 16, 2014

Technique “Recipe” Cards

For the past two weekends, I have been working on three technique "recipe" cards for a Stampin UP swap and I finally finished.  They were a lot of fun to make and I learned two new techniques along to way.  I can't wait to get the others at the beginning of April.  It is always learning new techniques and now when I hold a workshop or class, I will be able to show of this wonderful technique booklet.  Even though my life is super busy right now, it is nice finding time to get into the craft room and get involved a little more with Stampin UP.  Hopefully, this week I will get into my craft room a little more then last week, but we will see how much time allows for that.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Starburst Technique

Rock & Rock Technique

Faxu Tile Technique

No comments:

Post a Comment