Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another Card Sketch

Today was another relaxing day at home.  I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend and who knows when I will get another one.  Since I didn't really have an idea in mind for today's creation, I decided to use another card sketch.  It turned out pretty cute.  It isn't exactly like the card sketch, but that's what makes it even more special.  These sketches are pretty neat.  I might have to add one or two a week to my project.  Until next time happy carding everyone.



Stampin UP Supplies:  Coastal Cabana Cardstocck, Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock & Ink, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Flower Shop Stamp Set, Petite Petals Stamp Set, Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set, Pansy Punch, Petite Punch, Circle Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment