Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sending Sympathy and Prayers...

Today my family said goodbye to a wonderful person that I am glad that I got to know.  Unfortunately, I could not make it to the funeral, but I am going to send a card to show them that I am thinking about them during this difficult time.  It is never easy to say goodbye to someone you love and it makes it even harder when it is your sister or daughter.  As hard as it is to day goodbye to a love one, I feel that making a sympathy is just as hard.  It took me a little searching to figure out how I wanted to make my card.  The original idea came from Terry Morelli, but I changed it a little bit to make it my own.  The card turned out great and I hope that my family gets through this difficult time.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment