Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rough Day

Today was one of those day where I should have just stay in bed all day.  I wasn't feeling well to begin with, but then we received some bad news that one of my cousins past away.  It was a blessing since she couldn't move or talk anymore, but it is still hard to hear.  Her beautiful smile and personality will be greatly missed. Since I wasn't really feeling in the card creating mood so I just created a Thank You card.  It doesn't really fit how the day ended, but I have great co-workers that let me cry on their shoulder after I heard the news.  If it wasn't for them, I won't have made it though the last few hours of school.  They are great people and I love how they come together when people really need them.  Thank you to everyone that helped me make it through the afternoon today.  It was greatly appreciated.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Rich Razzberry Cardstock & Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, Melon Mambo Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Sassy Salutations Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment