Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Cards

Today was a great day.  I went to the headache clinic and finally got some answers.  I am hoping that the treatment plan is a success and I can function like a normal person in the near future.  Since I had my appointment today that meant no school for me which gave me a few extra hours to make some cards.  I decided to make two cards tonight so that I could sent out all my Secret Sisters packages out tomorrow.  I don't really like going to the post office more than once in a week so I thought it would be a good idea to get it all taken care of at the same time.  I really hope they enjoy their cards this month.  I have had a lot of fun so far getting to know my Secret Sisters and receiving happy mail every month.  It makes going to the mailbox fun again since there is more than just bills in there now.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

This is one of my favorite techniques called "Starburst."

Not your traditional Valentine's Day colors, but I still like how all of the colors came together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment