Saturday, February 1, 2014

Banner Card

Today was a great day to catch up on a few television shows as well as a few of the forums that I follow on Stampin' Connection.  It was a very relaxing day and I usually don't get that on a Saturday so I enjoyed every minute of it.  Since I got to catch up on things and looked at all the great creations on Stampin Connections, I came across a card that I had to CASE.  It was such a beautiful card that I decided wanted to create it.  The card was created by Lisa Martz (http://lvstmpn.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/ccmc288-you-make-me-happy/).  I changed a few things on the card, but I wanted to give her credit since she originally created it.  The card turned out just as beautiful as hers and I am glad she shared her idea on Stampin Connection.  I may have to use that card at my next workshop since I think the customers will like it just as much as I do.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Banner Blast Stamp Set, Banner Punch, Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, So Saffron Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment