Thursday, February 6, 2014

Very Long Day

Wow, what a day.  It has been a super busy week and today wasn't any different.  I love being a teacher, but the days need to slow down a little bit.  I still have a lot to cover and the school year is already halfway over. I do not know where time is going, but I wish I did.  I will just have to go with the flow and enjoy every minute that I have with my students even though they are already for school to be over.  I am ready for this week to be over though.  I have had a meeting every night after school and it gets a little exhausting after awhile.  But that is just one more that comes with being a teacher.  Since I had a super long meeting tonight, I decided to create an easy card so that I can be rested and ready for another day with my wonderful students.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment