Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank you for all of the support!

Unfortunately, last night was end my card a day streak.  I had a really bad migraine when I got home from school and I end up in bed for 14 hour.  Thankfully, it was gone in the morning so I could go to school.  I am just thankful that I have people in my life that understand what I am going through and are their to support me when I have a rough day.  There has been a lot of people that I have helped me get through this rough patch of migraines over the past year and I am greatly for all of them.  If it wasn't for them, I don't know how I would have kept going through all of the bad days.  I just want to say thank you and I am so very grateful that you are a part of my life.  Tonight's creation is dedicated to everyone that has been there for me and is still there for me to this day.  I won't be the person I am without all of you.  Thank you!  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment