Sunday, December 15, 2013

200th Card!

After being gone for the past three days on a road trip back from California, I am exhausted.  My best friend moved back to Wisconsin and I flew out with another friend to bring her and all of her stuff home.  It was a great trip, but I am glad to be home after 30 hours in the car.  I was going to opt for an easy card today since I am so tired, but then I realized that today is the 200th card.  I couldn't just do a simple card since this is another milestone for me. Who would have thought that I would have made it this far when I started this project in June.  As a card maker, I have came a long way with my creative and skills and can't wait to create 200 more cards.  Enough about my trip and this milestone, let's briefly discuss tonight's creation.

Since I am exhausted, I am just going to post the link to the video on how to make this card at the bottom of my blog.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the winter bird and holly berries.  Once those were adhered together I stamped "Merry Christmas" at the top of the overlay.  After everything was adhered together and cut out, I created my card and you will find the link at the bottom.  It turned out to be a pretty neat card.  I was going to have floating snowflakes on the stairs, but it didn't look quite right so I left them off.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment