Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello!

Being a Stampin UP demonstrator has a lot of great benefits and one is being able to order new product before the customers.  Today I got my pre-order shipment for the catalog that starts on January 1st as well as the free products that you can earn for every $50 that you spend during our Sale-A-Bration promotion starting January 28th.  Since UPS showed up super early for once, I was able to use a few of my new products on tonight's creation.

Using my Basic Gray ink, I stamped the outline of the label love and then punched it out using the coordinating punch.  I then stamped the "hello" banner from the new Perfect Pennants stamp set.  Using the banner framelit, I cut out the "hello" banner.  The banner framelits comes with several different size banners that can be cut out using the Big Shot.  I then embossed the overlay with one of the free items that can earned during the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  To finish my card, I punched out three butterflies using the Bitty Butterfly punch.  This card was inspired from Pinterest and I loved how I changed it to make it my own creation.  It turned out great and I love how the new products all came together with the products that I already have.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment