Saturday, December 7, 2013

First Stampin UP Workshop

Today I did my first Stampin UP workshop and it went well even though I was very nervous.  Thankfully, I didn't forget anything I needed at home which was one of my biggest fears.  Everyone had a lot of fun even though the cards were a little hard for them.  They were troopers and kept at it until they were finished. There are things I will change for next time and I already have a list of what I need to buy so that I have enough of everything.  Enough about the workshop and let's discuss tonight's creation.

This card was created specially for the hostess and I have created cards like this before so I wont' bore you will the details.  Instead I will post the video tutorial for this card at the bottom of my blog and briefly highlight the different products that I used.  For this card, I used the two butterfly punches, bird punch, and flower shop punch.  Also, I heat embossed the greeting on the front of the card.  This card turned out remarkable.  I wanted to make a card with butterflies since that was the hostess favorite and she loved the cards so it was a success.  Also, I love all of the different products that were used for this card and how they came together.

Front of the Card

Inside of the Card

Video:  http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2013/07/floating-pop-up-card-with-flower-shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment