Monday, December 23, 2013

Owl Christmas

Since my card was done so early today, I almost forgot to post it.  Today's creation was inspired by Pinterest.  Using my owl punch, I punch out the different pieces that I need for the owls.  I then cut out triangles for their hats.  I used my mini scalloped circle punch to decorate the hats a little bit more.  Once the owls were finished, I cut out my overlay and then used my scallop edge border punch to give it a nice border.  I then ran the other overlay through the Big Shot to make it look like wood.  To finish my card, I stamped "Merry Christmas" onto a white piece of paper and punched it out with the word window punch.  I then used my modern label punch for the background.  This card turned out super cute.  I love how adding the border to the card makes it pop a little bit more.  Christmas is 2 days away and I don't know what I will do with myself after that since I have been making Christmas cards since November.  Good thing there are other holidays.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment