Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fishing Bear

Since my fiance's birthday is in 3 days, I created one of his birthday cards tonight.  This card took a lot longer than planned since it took a little bit of time to figure out how it all went together.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out all the different layers for the fishing bear along with the accessories.  I then started adhering the pieces together and this is what took the longest.  Once the fishing bear was all put together, I adhered him onto the base of the card and stamped "happy birthday" in the right-hand corner from the Bring On The Cake stamp set.  This card turned out super cute even though it was a little bit more difficult to put together then my most recent cards.  Just need to make him one more birthday card and I will be all ready for his birthday on Friday.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment