Thursday, December 26, 2013

Petite Petals

After searching through Pinterest and not finding any inspiration, I went into my craft room and look at all of the different stamp sets that I have.  I decided on the Petite Petals stamp set with coordinating punch which is from the new Stampin UP Occasions Catalog.  Once I had all of the flowers stamped and punched, I embossed the overlay and laid out the flowers.  After the flowers were adhered on, my envision for my card kind of went out the window.  I finally decided on banner stamp that says "You make me happy" from the Perfect Pennant stamp set after staring at the card for what seemed like forever.  I then used my banner framelits to cut it out.  This card didn't turn out how I envisioned, but it still turned out none the less.  Maybe my original envision will come back and I can make that card sometime as well.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment