Friday, December 20, 2013

Punch Art Christmas Tree

Once again, my inspiration for tonight's creation came from Pinterest.  Using my Creative Memories heart punch, I punched out 11 hearts.  After I laid them out, I decided they didn't pop off the card enough so I used my ink dauber and went around the edges of the heart.  I then punched out a modern label and cut it in half for the stump.  I adhered the modern label on the back of one of the hearts.  I then adhered the hearts to the overlay to make it look like a Christmas tree.  After my tree was finished, I punched out a star using my Creative Memories star punch in yellow glitter paper.  To finish the card, I punched out little scalloped circles to put on the tree. This card turned out pretty cool.  Who would have known how many different things you can make with punches.  The more punch art I do, the more I can't wait to order all of my punches in January.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment