Friday, December 27, 2013

Thinking of You!

Today we received a Christmas card in the mail that didn't have good news in it so I decided to make a thinking of you card for my cousin.  She has had it pretty rough for the past several years and can't seem to catch a break.  I wanted to make her a card to let her know that we are thinking about her even if we are 400 miles apart.  This card was pretty simple to make, but most thinking of you cards are pretty simple as well.  I used the Swallowtail stamp to stamp the large butterfly onto a piece of white card stock.  I then cut it down to size so it would fit onto my card base.  Once that was finished, I stamped "Thinking of You" from the Sassy Salutations stamp set.  I think the card turned out pretty neat even though it was simple to make.  I hope this card will pick my cousin's spirits up a little bit and let her know that her family in Wisconsin is thinking about her in this difficult time.  Until next time, happy carding everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment