Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Tree

Since I am at a friend’s house night, I cut out everything last night so I could assemble it at her house.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the different layers for the tree and the presents.  I then cut out the frame for the window.  Once everything was assembled, I adhered the tree and presents onto the card base and then put the window frame over the top.  I love how it appears that you are looking into someone’s house and seeing their beautiful Christmas tree with presents underneath.  Even though I love the appearance, there are some minor adjustments that could be made for next time to make the card even better.  The window frame needed to be bigger and a different color than the base of the card, but I worked with what I brought with me.  Since I have started this project, I have learned that not all of the cards are going to turn out the way they were envisioned and that is okay.  I have to remember that I can always redo the card at a later date and they will always be improvements that can be made.  If I decided to get this card to someone, they will appreciate it none the less since it comes from the heart with love.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment