Monday, December 2, 2013

Santa!

Even though all of my Christmas card are done, I still find myself thinking of more cards I can make.  There are so many different designs that one can make themed around Christmas and since cards don't go bad, I can use them next year or something.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the different layers of the Santa as well as the Ho Ho Ho from Miss Kate Cuttables.  Once those were cut out, I assembled them together.  The Santa went together way easier than he was to cut out.  The top overlay took three tires before it didn't come out as one big mess. After the main pieces were together, I found some cute patterned paper from my new Christmas paper packet that made a nice background for Santa.  I then adhered everything together to finish my card.  This card turned out cute.  Christmas cards are always fun to make since there are so many different possibilities and the ideas are endless.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment