Friday, December 6, 2013

Fishing A Happy Birthday To My Fiance!

Today is my fiance's birthday so I made him a card that represented two of his favorite things, fishing and turtles.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out all of the different pieces that I needed for this card.  To make the fish bowl card, I had to mirror the image above and then weld them together.  One of the many features that I love about my Silhouette Design Studio software.  Once everything was cut out, I adhered everything together and then positioned everything where I wanted it before gluing it down.  I finished this card 10 minutes before he was expected to get home and it turned out super cute.  He loved it, but he thought "Fishing you a Happy Birthday" was a little cheesy.  Oh well, that is what makes the card unique.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment