Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Last Christmas Card for the Year!

Today being Christmas in all, we spent the day with both of our families.  It gets to be a little much, but unfortunately that is how it worked out this year.  Even though it was a lot of eating, we had a lot of fun visiting with our families and everything.  I got some really great presents that I wasn't expecting either, but those are the best kind.  Enough about how our Christmas went, let's discuss tonight's creation.

Since Christmas is over now, I had to make one last Christmas card before I started making cards until about October or November next year.  First, I stamped the Santa onto a piece of white cardstock.  I then used my Big Shot and circle framelits to cut out the Santa along with another bigger circle for the border. Once that finished, I used my trimmer to cut out the card base, two overlays, and then the two overlays for the little saying.  To finish the card, I stamped "He's making a list and checking it twice..." from the Santa's List stamp set.  This card was pretty simple to make, but it was just what I needed after a long day of visiting and driving.  I will miss making Christmas cards, but it is nice to focus on other themes that I have been neglecting since November.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment