Thursday, November 21, 2013

Caterpillar

After a long day at school, I came home and finished an order that I will be delivering this weekend.  It seems like years since the last time I seen her so it will be nice to catch up.  To finish off her order, I needed to make a birthday card for her two year old niece.  I thought this caterpillar card was the perfect fit since it is so colorful.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out 1.5" circles to make the body of the caterpillar.  I then layered it so it appeared like it was inching across the card.  Once the caterpillar was finished, I drew on a smile and antennas with a black marker.  I added on pink circles to make the antennas stand out a little bit more.  I didn't add the eyes yet since I will be getting some googely eyes from one of my fellow elementary teachers tomorrow.  To finish my card, I stamped "happy birthday" from the Bring On The Cake stamp set.  This card turned out super cute and I can't wait to deliver it this weekend.  I hope she enjoys all of the cards that I have created for her.  Until next time, happy carding everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment