Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Minnie Mouse

Tonight's creation is a Minnie Mouse for one of my best friend's niece.  This card was pretty easy to make, but a lot of fun at the same time.  Using my big shot, I made the bow and circles with the Gift Bow Bigz Die and Circle Framelits.  Once all of the pieces were cut, I assembled the bow together.  I then adhered the circles together to make it look like a Mickey Mouse head.  To finish my card, I stamped "Happy Birthday" from the Sassy Salutation stamp set in white ink.  This card turned out super cute.  Making cards for children is a lot of fun since sky is the limit with them.  They are interested in a lot of different things when they are younger.  The hard part is just keeping up with everything, but my students at school help me out sometimes. Until next time, happy carding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment