Monday, November 4, 2013

Caroling Mouse

Since my Silhouette is out for repair and I am limited on Christmas stamps, I decided to use my Cricut tonight.  I don't even remember the last time I have created a card with it.  Using the Create a Critter 2 and Christmas Cheer cartridges, I cut out the mouse, music notes, and the joy banner.  Once all of the pieces were cut out, I adhered them together.  I then cut the card base and overlay.  After everything was assembled, I adhered the mouse, banner, and music notes onto the overlay.  Once it was completed, I thought it was still missing something.  A friend suggested that I put rhinestones on the music notes to give it some bling and that's exactly what it needed.  By not using my Cricut for a long time, I forgot how weird the measurements are and how much you have to play around with it to get the sizes that you need.  But the cards still turned out and that's all that matters.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment