Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Owl

After a very relaxing morning, I decided that I needed to clean my craft room so I could find the tables. Who would have thought it could get so messy in only a week's time.  I didn't get the whole craft room cleaned, but I found the tables which is a plus.  But instead of talking about my mess, let's discuss tonight's creation.

Just like last night, tonight's creation is a Thanksgiving theme=since I needed to finish a customer order. After searching through my Silhouette library, I came across this cute Thanksgiving owl.  This owl was one of the freebie of the day on Miss Kate Cuttables website a few weeks ago and I thought it was perfect for tonight's creation.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out all of the different layers of the owl.  Once the owl was cut out, I adhered the different layers together to make it complete.  I then used my trimmer to cut the overlay and card base.  Instead of using patterned paper for this card, I decided to use a stamp from the Gently Falling stamp collection to make a custom background.  One thing that I love about Stampin UP is everything coordinates together and that allows me to make custom backgrounds like this one.  Everything came together perfectly for this card and I hope that my customer loves the card as much as I do.  Until next time, happy carding.


No comments:

Post a Comment