Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank You

After making 30 cards today that I have already made before, I decide tonight was going to be a super easy card.  I also decided to try a new technique that I have wanted to try for a while.  To make the flower and thank you different colors, I took my reinkers and put several drops of each color onto a baby wipe.  I then took my stamps and ink them up.  When they are stamped on paper, it gives a very cool multi-color look to them.  Since the card was pretty bare, I added a bird from the Besty's Blossom stamp set and then used my ink daubers to create a border.  I am not overly impressed with tonight's creation, but I love the new technique.  I will have to get more creative with this technique in the future.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment