Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank you!

Tonight's creation was suppose to have a Thanksgiving theme, but unfortunately that didn't turn out the way I planned.  I had pre-cut an image using my Silhouette to adhere together today since I am way from my craft room for the holiday, but while I was assembling it I ripped one of the pieces.  I decided to go with plan B.  Plan B is not that exciting.  It is hard to make cards when I am way from home since I don't know what supplies I will need and such.  Enough with me complaining though and let's discuss tonight's creation. 

Using my trimmer, I cut out the overlay and base for the card.  I then used my "Another Thank You" photopolymer stamp set to stamp on the overlay.  With today being Thanksgiving, there is a lot to be thankful for like our families and friends.  Even though this card is not a perfect fit, it will have to do for tonight's creation.  Unfortunately, I can't bring my whole craft room with me when I travel away from more than one day.  Things like this are bond to happen and out of my control so I just have to roll with the punches.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment