Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Tonight was such a blast.  I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to send 3 hours with creating Christmas cards.  It is amazing what you learn from other people that seems so simple, but yet it isn't something you would have thought of.  Like last time, I learned a new trick that just amazed me since I didn't think of it before.  Instead of using a whole sheet of paper for an overlay, she just cut 2" strips for the edges so that it looked like there was an overlay underneath.  It is the little things that just have me in aww lately. Since the cards were pre-cut for me and scored, I won't go into much detail about the cards, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me.  Let's discuss tonight's five creations.

Creating these five cards was a lot of fun since we got to use so many different tools that Stampin UP has to offer.  Besides the tools, we got to use a lot of the new holiday stamp sets as well.  Just when I thought I was done ordering from the Holiday catalog, I found more things that I want to get now.  It was just cool to see how many different tools and stamps you could use for just one card.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



My Personal Favorite



No comments:

Post a Comment