Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stockings

After sitting at school for an extra 3 hours tonight at Parent-Teacher Conferences, I decided that an easy card was in order since I had to be back at school in less than 12 hours.  Using my trimmer, I cut out the two overlays and the base for the card.  I then used a few stamps from the Snow Day stamp set.  I used a ruler and my black stamp marker to draw the lines to make it appear the images were hanging from the words.  This card is simple and I know that some of my cards lately have been simple, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am keeping up with my project and not giving up.  There has been days were I have so many things going on where I want to give up, but I just keeping going and that is huge for me.  Since tomorrow is a half day, I am hoping I can find my craft table and make a complex card for tomorrow's creation.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment