Thursday, November 7, 2013

Simple Festive Flurry

Today was crazy busy with everything that I had to do at school and after school.  Thankfully I didn't get another migraine so I could actually do what I need to get done.  After returning home, I decided that it was going to make a simple card since I wanted to go bed at a decent time.  Tonight's card was cased from a picture I saw on Stampin' Connections.  Since the colors went so well together, I didn't want to change it. Enough about my day and inspiration and let's discuss tonight's creation.

Using my trimmer, I cut out the different card base and the different overlays needed.  I then proceeded to stamp the snowflakes from the Festive Flurry stamp set onto white card stock.  To cut them out, I used my Big Shot with matching framelits.  After everything was cut out, I assembled the card together and stamped "Merry Christmas" on the bottom of the white overlay.  I love absolutely love how tonight's card turned out.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment