Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baby Train

Tonight's creation is a baby themed card.  I got my inspiration from Pinterest for this card.  Using my Big Shot, I made the train carts with the smallest Deco Label framelit.  I then used my Silhouette to cut out a scalloped border for the top of the train cart.  To finish off the train carts, I used circle punches to make the wheels.  Once they were adhered together, I stamped the zoo animals from the Zoo Babies stamp set.  I made sure that they would be a little bit covered up by the train cart so that it appeared like they were sitting in the train.  To finish the card, I stamped Congratulation at the top of the white overlay.    I love how this card turned out.  The train cards turned out super cute as well.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment