Saturday, June 8, 2013

Get Well Soon

After a few simple cards this week, I decided that I need to step it up my game.  As I was looking on Pinterest, I came across this Eeyore that someone made out of punches.  So I decided to go to JoAnn's and buy the punches that I needed.  While to buy all of the punches that I needed, I would have spent about 40 dollars so I decided that it wasn't worth it.  When I got home, I started drawing shapes using Silhouette Studio.  I didn't have any measurements to go on so I had to eyeball everything.  I used ovals, circles, and hearts to make this Eeyore.  I think it turned out pretty well given that I didn't have any directions.  After I made Eeyore, I thought about what kind of card I wanted to make with it.  My boyfriend suggested that I put a bandage on his foot and make it as a (Get Well Soon) card.  I couldn't have came up with a better idea if I tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment