Monday, June 24, 2013

Thank You

Today I wasn't satisfied with the original card I created for you to see, so out with the old and in with the new.  Although I was not on a time crunch to get my card totally finished, Monday's are always a rough day for me.  After a long weekend soaking up the sun (I wish), it's hard to come back to reality and find myself back to work.  But such is life and the more things change the more they stay the same.  Simplicity was key for a quick card today, going with purple boxes complimented by lighter border.  I did alternate this only to not create too much of a checkerboard look and to give separation between the squares.  A simple white card and stamping "thank you" placed bottom right corner completed one of these easier cards I've made in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment