Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sympathy Card

Family friends are always hard to lose but as with the blog a few days ago sympathy cards are a fact of life.  Today I used a design that was to be put on the back burner with the hopes that I wouldn't have to create another sympathy card for a while.  But as it so happens, I needed to make one for a family friend who recently had a bit of a heartbreak.  Using my Silhouette I cut out the "butterfly tree" and place it on white card stock with a purple backing card.  Soothing colors are a must for sympathy cards, to relax the mood of those receiving.  Using my Sketch Pen, I wrote With Sympathy on the bottom of the card.  Over complicating a card for an event such as this is not a good idea, as the card is to offer condolences.


No comments:

Post a Comment