Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Today I visited a game from my youth as well as the youth of many who may view this card, a classic arcade game that will live on for generations (or so I hope).  Theme for today, PACMAN!  While browsing on pinterest I came across this screen shot of the game and I instantly knew that the simple shapes would definitely bode well for my Silhouette.  The blue borders were created using a new punch called "Word Window," and as for the ghosts well if you flip a owl punch out upside down and remove the feet you have a 100% spooky video game ghost!

I am happy to say that my defective punches were returned and as luck may have it I received my new punches in the mail today.  It was great to be able to put them to use right way, and I look forward to more experimentation in the coming weeks.  This card would be perfect for a birthday for either a boy or girl, but it order to keep the front less cluttered I will hand write in "Happy Birthday" with other text at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment