Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thank You Card

Today was a special day for me.  One of my students and his mother came to visit me before school started.  They came to show their appreciation for all of the hard work I put into this school year.  The mother was very grateful for all of the Math help that I gave her son.  She said "Without your hard work and dedication, my son would not be where he is today."  Besides their very kind words, I received a beach bag full of goodies as well as little notes that went along with some of the goodies.  I even got a homemade card!

So tonight's card was inspired by the lovely gift that I got the morning from of on my 3rd Grade boys.  I used an easel card from Lori Whitlock's collection.  I used mini bards to hold the card up and the "Thank You So Much" was designed using my Silhouette Design Studio.  I hope he enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment