Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Miss You!

Tomorrow, I get to see a friend that I haven't seen in a few years.  She finally moved a little closer to my parents house and since I have to be home for a conference, I decided to go have supper with her.  We talk often, but do not get to see each other as often as we like.  So today's card is for her to show her how much I miss hanging out with her.  Her favorite Looney Tune is Tweety Bird so that is what inspired me to make this card.

Tweety was suppose to be made with punches, but I used my Silhouette to make the different sized shapes.  The eyes and feet were made with my Creative Memory heart punch.  The card was cut out using my Silhouette as well.  



1 comment:

  1. I Love my card hun and I showed everyone in my family. Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete