Friday, June 28, 2013

Get Well Soon!

My friend who is doing the same card project as I was suppose to come visit this weekend but unfortunately she was a bit under the weather so she had to postpone her plans to come and visit.  So I decided to make a get well card for her, to let her know that even if she isn't her with me creating a card; she is at least here in spirit.  Using my Silhouette I was able to create all the elements of the card, the text and band aids included.  I felt that using a lighter color theme would help accentuate the feeling better or the "get well" portion to the recipient.  Band aids have always signified the "get well" feel for me through out the years, although they can't always heal what ails us I am always remind of getting better soon.  Using my Cuttlebug, I embossed the paper to make it stand out a bit more, and found using foam adhesive squares for the center of the band aids really made them pop nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment