Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thanks!

Although June is generally a month for celebration of a variety of holidays, as well individual accomplishments; sometimes we forget those who give gifts for the variety of occasions.  That is why I decided to create a simple "Thank You" card, with a simplistic design that was easy to create and is great for many celebrations.  All cut outs were created with my ever reliable silhouette (without it I'd probably go insane!) but that is beyond the point.  I chose to go with a light purple with a dark purple border, the soothing tones bring attention to the main focus of the card, as for the hanging banners; I opted for primary colors.  Simple on the eyes and the budget as they are readily available at most craft retailers.

I would have never thought 18 days ago that now nearly two thirds of the way through June the creativity would be flowing, but it is and I love it!  So thank you everyone for your support and happy carding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment