Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thinking of You

Today I had the hope of going to Mt. Olympus with my friend, unfortunately due to some things out of our control, we ended up not going.  Probably a good thing though since we would have gotten rained out for a small portion of it.  To let her know I was thinking of her on this humid/wet day, I created this fitting "thinking of you card.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the card and the borders and then triple layered the stamps.  Putting my newly acquired stamps to use, I applied to white card stock.  When doing this unique technique, I had to make sure to not make the teal borders too large or else the stamping would not display as well.  Each layer gives a frame within a frame feel, to prefecture execute triple layering.  I hope that everyone is enjoying summer (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere).  Stay cool, stay dry, and happy carding. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment