Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Simple Card

Since I had to prepare for my shoe swap tomorrow night, I didn't have much time left over to create tonight's card.  I settled on an easy card since I wanted to get to bed a little bit early.  My simple card turned out great and I really like it.  Sometimes the simple cards turn out the best.  Just because it is simple doesn't mean it is any less of a card.  It is still created from the heart and the person still joins the thought and effort put into it.   I sometimes feel bad when I make an easy card since I know that I am not challenging myself, but I have to remember that I live a busy life and I can't always challenge myself everyday.  On another note, I got another package from my Secret Sister today and I received a stamp set with coordinating punch that I have been wanting to buy for awhile now.  Who knew getting "happy mail "would make going to the mailbox so much more exciting.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.  


Stampin UP Supplies:  Whisper White Cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock & Ink, Petite Petals Stamp Set & Punch, Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, Pearls, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment