Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby Onesies

Today was a great day filled with lots of information, but it was a bit overwhelming at the same time.  I had a 1:1 Chromebook training and they give us a lot of great information.  Now I just need to figure out where to start.  I love going to conferences and different trainings, but they give you so much great information you don't have any idea where to begin.  I do have one thing I will be doing tomorrow with the students and I hope they like it.  Since today was filled with lots of information and my brain feels like it is in overdrive, I made an easy card using my Silhouette.  Even though this was an easy card to create, I love how it turned it.  It is a pretty card for a baby shower.  I might have to make one in blue for my sister in law's baby shower in February.  Until next time, happy carding everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment