Friday, January 24, 2014

Envelope Card

Just when I thought we were going to have a heat wave today, the wind had to pick up and ruin that dream. It was warmer today then it has been in the last week, but I was hopping for a little more sunshine and a little less one.  Even though it wasn't as warm as they said it was going to be due to wind chill, I will take it since we are going to be -50 below zero with wind chill on Monday.  Spring is not coming soon enough for this girl.  I can handle snow, but this cold weather is not fun.  But enough about the weather and my complaints, let's discuss tonight's creation.

Since I am on this new kick of trying something new at last once a week, I thought I would try something new again tonight.  Tonight's creation is made using my envelope punch.  It is an envelope card.  An envelope and a card all in one.  It turned out pretty neat.  I should have used a lighter color for the purple dots on card overlay, but you can still read what it says.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



Stampin UP Supplies:  Label Love Stamp Set, Bring On The Cake Stamp Set, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Artisan Label Punch, Envelope Punch, Melon Mambo Cardstock and Ink, Bermuda Bay Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment