Monday, January 27, 2014

Flower Shop Birthday

Today was a very relaxing day.  I didn't get as much done as I would have liked in my craft room, but I got a little R & R so it not all a waste.  After relaxing on the couch for most of the day, I decided to created today's card of the day for my Secret Sister since her birthday is in the month of February.  I used a framelit to cut out the center of the overlay which you can't really tell anymore due to all of the flowers.  It didn't turn out quite the way I was exacting it too, but it still turned out and I hope she likes it.  I love how all of the colors come together nicely.  I probably should had a little more pink in the card, but there is always something you want to change once the card is completed.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Flower Shop Stamp Set, Label Love Stamp Set, Artisan Label Punch, Pansy Punch, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Smokey Slate Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Ink, Primrose Petals Ink, Deco Label Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment