Saturday, January 18, 2014

Card In A Box

Today I had a few friends over that love to make cards just as much as I do.  They wanted to learn new techniques and of course learn how to make a new card.  Since I have been wanting to make a card in a box for a few weeks now, I thought this would be a perfect card for all of us to learn to make at the same time. It took us a while to get through all of the steps, but we caught on quickly.  Once the box was completed, the hard part was done.  The card in a box turned out very neat.  This is the smaller version and I hope to make the larger one in the near future for one of my Secret Sisters.  Until next time, happy carding everyone!


Stampin UP Supplies:  Label Love Stamp Set, Flower Shop Stamp Set, Petite Petals Stamp Set, Bird Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Pansy Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Melon Mambo Ink, Bermuda Bay Ink, Rich Razzleberry Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Designer Paper

Video Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_IUKzv07AE

No comments:

Post a Comment