Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday's Got To Love Them!

I always feel like I am ready when Monday comes, but it never fails I am either too tired or I forgot to do something for school.  Today is no different.  I didn't forget to do anything for school (YAY!), but I am super tired since I didn't sleep well last night.  It seems like the going trend is an easy card on Monday so why break that trend.  Tonight's inspiration came from Pinterest.  When I first saw this stamp set, I didn't know exactly what kind of cards I could make with it.  After seeing a few examples and making one at a workshop, I fell in love with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  That is the stamp set I used tonight along with Sassy Salutations for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.  This card is bright and fun.  It is a great card to give to anyone for their birthday.  It would for sure pick them up if they were having a bad day with the bright colors used.  Until next time, happy carding.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, Daffodil Delight Ink Pad, Melon Mambo Ink Pad, Old Olive Ink Pad, Pacific Point Ink Pad, Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad, Real Red Ink Pad, Raspberry Ripple Ink Pad, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment