Monday, January 20, 2014

Two Pocket Treat/Card Holder

It never seems like the weekends are long enough and before we know it, it's Monday again.  Monday wasn't a horrible day, but it was very exhausting as usual.  Those students must catch up on their sleep on the weekends because they have way more energy then I usually do.  Today I wanted to try something new and it wasn't too complicated so I decided that I could tackle it on a Monday.  My Secret Sister sent me a Two Pocket Card Holder and I absolutely loved it.  Her holder held four cards each with a different sentiment and it was so cute.  Instead of holding four cards, I created one mini card and will put candy on other side.  This will make a great gift for someone on Valentine's Day.  I would love to make one for each one of my students, but with 400 plus students that is a little hard to do.  The holder was super easy to create after I watched the video.  I wish I would have had cards for the holder, but the flower works as well.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Mini Card

Two Pocket Treat/Card Holder

Stampin UP Supplies:  I {heart} Hearts Stamp Set, Mix Bunch Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Blossom Punch, Real Red Ink, Melon Mambo Ink, Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper, Whisper White Cardstock

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fRPgdWIDs

No comments:

Post a Comment